Friday 17 September 2010

Some Exciting News :)

Hiya everyone I have some exciting news for anyone who is interested, well you probably wont find it that exciting but to me it is huge! Anyone who is following my blog or part of my group will know that I am hopefully going to set up an organisation in my home town to support people with anxiety disorders and agoraphobia. Well I have been working pretty hard on it lately getting everything down onto paper and spreading the word and it seems that quite a few people are interested in my idea and think it is great. 2 women passed on their business cards to me and are going to help me get started and today I had my official constitution drafted which was pretty exciting for me! My dad who helps organisations and group gets started showed my ideas to a colleague and she said she would set up a meeting with me to help me get funding so yeah it feels like everything is starting to fall into place. Its a little daunting if I am honest I keep wanting to pinch myself I am only 19 I never ever dreamed I would be doing this kind of thing! 

Also I enrolled in a distance learning course, I think it is 12 weeks and it is "Working with people who have mental health issues" which really interests me and will definitely come in handy for my organisation. Anyways enough ramblings from me I just wanted to update everyone. 



Emma
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Well done Emma and Best Wishes, you will make a go of it I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done emma, i found your blog through a link on the facebook site. i have a blog as well. You shoudl be really pleased with yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete