Friday 1 October 2010

A very weird week.

I wanted to write everyone an update as I feel I have been absent a lot lately, I haven't been speaking to many people or updating my page a lot. As some of you know I have been given a higher dosage of my medication and this has affected me a lot more than I thought it would, I have constantly felt tired and worn out. I have spent all night lying in bed tossing and turning feeling physically and mentally drained but for whatever reason I have not been able to sleep. I have been falling asleep around 7 or 8am and spending the whole day in bed, I haven't been seeing a lot of daylight or having a lot of interaction with anyone and I really believe that has made me feel the way I do.


I suffer from depression as well as Anxiety I usually find that when I am depressed my anxiety eases off and when my depression eases my anxiety is heightened. l don't know if anyone else finds this? So I just wanted to let everyone know I'm not ignoring you all or abandoning my page I am trying to adjust to my meds and hopefully I will be back to my old self in no time :)

Emma 

xx
x

1 comment:

  1. Emma, it is a very very fine balance but the SSRI antidepressants do have this effect and so I refused to take them, just sticking with Diazepam for my anxiety. Have you thought about taking your dog(s) for a very short walk, that is how I got past the front gate. Being mentally occupied is the way forward and not too dependent on SSRIs.

    ReplyDelete