Saturday 21 August 2010

Saturday Morning

The last Blog I posted was about Friday nights and I spoke a little about Saturdays too so I thought I would give an update. I talked about how Saturdays were hard for me but today I am feeling unusually happy and relaxed, its amazing what a good nights sleep can do for your mood.


I got up nice and early which is pretty unusual for me I don't usually surface until after noon, but today I got up around 7 and instead of laying around feeling sorry for myself I decided to do something. So I made myself some breakfast, did a load of washing and had a shower not exactly exciting but it kept me busy and my mind occupied. 


I decided that in order to feel good I needed pampering so I gave myself a bit of a make over usually I don't bother but I wanted to feel special so I did my hair, my nails and my make up it took me well over an hour but it was totally worth it because I feel good and ready for the day.


A tip to all you sufferers out there I know how easy it is to hide away in your bedroom and sleep the day away but get up do something, make yourself feel special it is totally worth it!
Girls do a bit of online shopping, take a shower, do your hair or your nails, watch a feel good film or spend some time with loved ones. Guys same applies do what makes you feel good!! If you start the day feeling good your confidence will grow and you can deal with anything the day throws at you.

Its easier said than done I know because I have spent months not bothering with my appearance some days not even bothering to get out of bed. I may not be able to go out with my friends today but I am going to make an effort to talk with my family and have a good time. 



I guess this Saturday isn't going to be so bad after all :)


Emma
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. emma good for you ; a bit of pampering does the world of good ; and yes you are going to have a great saterday tomorow xx

    ReplyDelete