Friday 20 August 2010

Introductions...

I've decided to start this Blog to help people suffering with Panic Disorders. Let me explain...
My name is Emma and I am a teenager suffering with Anxiety and Agoraphobia, I have a panic disorder. Its surprising how many people have never actually heard of this. I have been a sufferer for around 4 years now sometimes it gets better and sometimes it gets worse but for 4 years it has been there. I am still young I am only 18 and I find this disorder disabling it prevents me from doing the usual things people my age do, I dropped out of school and I don't work. I want to go on holiday with my friends or go clubbing but I find those things impossible to do. 

I still manage to live a normal life though I have my family and my friends, I still laugh and cry like everyone else. This blog will follow my progress and my feelings in the hope that it will help me come to terms with my condition and help others too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment